Synagogue Levetzowstrasse in Berlin Tiergarten, now Moabit. During the November 1938 pogrom the synagogue was only little damaged, and it was used up to October 1941 for services. Afterwards is was misused as a collection point for the deportations to the concentration camps in the East. Damaged by Allied air raids 1943-45 it was demolished in 1955. . The inscription over the entrance was בית יעקוב לכו ונלך באור יהוה: “The House of Jacob, let’s walk together towards the light of G¨d”.
